There is no denying that silver jewelry is exquisite. It is also noted for its durability, appearance, and affordability. With 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper (or any metal), artisans mostly use sterling silver in rings and earrings.
Finding premium quality can be quite a challenge when you yourself have an untrained eye. The favorite jewelry material appears just like platinum and pure silver and it is hard to identify the difference. However, to locate a quality piece, it is very important to understand the difference between various jewelry materials.
There are numerous online and local jewelers selling imitations. It doesn’t matter how unique and beautiful your ring design is, it is hard to assess แหวนเงินแท้ผู้หญิง its authenticity. However, if you believe you do not have a skilled eye to pick up the actual sterling silver ring, we are able to help you. These five tips will allow you to ensure that you’re purchasing the actual deal.
Suggestions to Buying an Authentic Sterling Silver Ring
1. Assess The Ring Price: Assessing price is vital as sterling silver is a precious metal and that must be reflected in its price. It is way better to test the existing market price of the material prior to going to purchase a ring. This tip will give you you a baseline to help you gauge the ring’s price. Be familiar with inexpensive deals and massive discount rates on the sterling silver rings
2. Look For Specific Hallmarks On The Ring: Luckily, sterling silver has certain specific hallmarks that distinguish it from other similar materials. Identifying these hallmarks is not easy as they are mostly in discrete places and could be incredibly tiny. You will need a magnifying glass and good lighting to test them.
‘925’or’STERLING’are the two hallmarks that you can find on your ring whenever you physically inspect it. If your ring has any of these marks, it is of an excellent quality.
3. Ensure Authenticity with Physical Tests: This is one of the reliable methods to assess the quality of your ring. Simple, yet effective, these minor tests are harmless and do not take much time.
One way to test authenticity is to test if your ring latches on a magnet. If it does not have the magnetic property, it is pure and safe to invest money in.
Rub your ring with a white cloth, if you see black marks rest assure, you have made the best choice.
4. Speak to a jeweler: Speaking with a jeweler will allow you to determine the price, quality, silver sourcing and hallmarks of the ring. Moreover, the jeweler will better guide you about the latest trends and designs in sterling silver rings.
5. Go For an Appraisal: Getting an appraisal is a convenient way to ensure the quality of your ring. Consult a professional after you purchase the ring to be sure you have dedicated to the best product.
6. Bottom Line: Following above-mentioned tips will go a considerable ways in making sure you purchase an authentic sterling silver ring. Although they are much cheaper type of jewelry when comparing to gold, you still desire to be sure that usually the one you purchase is of very good quality.