One of the most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is about just how to answer a negative review on Google Places. Today I want to share with you 6 successful business ideas on the best way to respond appropriately to an evaluation that you never like.
Opinions vary on the energy or effectation of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to complete business with you centered on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is significantly higher. In any case, the company owner or general manager must pay attention to the internet reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s have the successful business ideas I have for you on coping with reviews.
1) First, I’d say to be nice. There is no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The most crucial words you are able to say (or write in this case) is “I recognize that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you value your customers feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or answer them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your organization, so seek to address the ability they had and move on. Keep in mind that after you reply, you’re post is public and everyone can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas because it pertains to Google Places reviews is:
3) Understand that feedback is helpful. In the event that you did not get notified about a negative experience it’d be hard to identify areas to boost your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements centered on negative feedback, allow the reviewer (and everyone else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to know they’ve been heard. Future clients need to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. That you don’t need a lot of words for that message to come through.
5) Thank people to take time for you to review. If they’re posting in regards to a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention so you can address and resolve the problem.
And the last of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be a friend. Remember that people work with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in how it enables you to befriend your customers. Do this well and they’ll be described as a friend and customer for years to come.